1. Apply for a posted position, complete criminal history form and attend an interview if requested.
2. CISD will contact the applicant that is recommended for the vacant position.
3. Once the applicant is recommended for the position, they must obtain a FAST PASS from the CISD Administration building to be fingerprinted.
4. Once the recommended applicant obtains the FAST PASS, they will then need to schedule an appointment online at www.identogo.com to have their fingerprints taken.
5. When the appointment is scheduled to be fingerprinted, the applicant may begin work contingent upon an acceptable criminal background check.
6. The applicant/employee must take the FAST PASS, receipt of online payment, and a photo ID to their fingerprinting appointment.
Effective January I, 2008, each non-certified applicant (maintenance, cafeteria, and transportation) must submit to a national criminal history background check based on the submission of fingerprints. Because the criminal history review fees for non-certified employees must be distributed to several different agencies, the fees must be processed through Texas Online’s ePay system. That system requires that payments be made with a credit card, approved debit card, or pre-paid credit card at the time of scheduling. Senate Bill 9 (80th Legislature)
Attached below are the following documents:
- Canton ISD Police Officer Application
- Professional Application
- Paraprofessional Application
- Criminal History Information Request
- Teacher Salary Scale